Don’t Know How To Troubleshoot Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Errors?
Brother MFC-L2700dw printers used worldwide to perform various printing jobs. It is one of the advance monochrome laser all in one printer that can perform printing, fax and scanning of different type to papers. But sometimes it is difficult to get a print from the printer because of Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline issues. Mostly these issues arised because of network connection issues between Brother MFC-L2700dw printer and desktop. If you are getting the Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline issues and don’t know how to resolve them then don’t get tensed as some easy methods and steps are listed below to help you out with the offline issues.
Common Steps By Which Users Can Eliminate Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Issues Instantly!
There are various reasons by which user’s needs to face the Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline errors. To resolve them it is essential to know about the exact issues. Before starting the troubleshooting steps make sure that the printer is not on sleep mode and it is properly connected to a wireless network. Now, follow all the listed steps carefully and get back your Brother MFC-L2700dw printer online to get your desired prints on every single command:
Step 1: Make Sure That Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Switched On And Has No Errors On The Display
- First of all check, that printer screen is on. switch it on instantly when there is a blank screen
- After that check whether it is in sleep mode? If yes then wake it up by pressing the power button.
- If it’s still off then check the connection cable is perfectly connected.
- Then check the display for any error code. If the screen is shows and error head to the next step.
Step 2: Check Whether Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Connected To The Wi-Fi Or USB Connection
- If your printer is connected with USB cable make sure that both ends are connected properly.
- After that try to connect your printer directly to the USB port rather than a USB connector.
- Check printer configuration to confirm that your printer is using the accurate IP address of Brother MFC-L2700dw printer.
- If the printer is connected through wireless then make sure that both printer and desktop connected to the router.
Step 3: Check If Your Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Set As Default Printer Or Not?
- First of all access the control panel by pressing Windows+ R
- After that select hardware and sound section and head to device and printer.
- Then open printer folder and make sure that the checkmark is selected on your printer.
- By pressing the right-click set your printer as the default printer.
Step 4: Check Printer Status In Devices And Printers Windows
- If yourBrother MFC-L2700dw printer is still offline then press the right click on the printer model and choose see what’s printing after that again press printer and remove the checkmark from use printer offline option.
- If your printer status is paused then right-click on the Brother MFC-L2700dw icon and head to see what printing and select printer then removes the checkmark from pause printing option.
Step 5: Delete Printing Jobs From The Device And Printers Window To Eliminate Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Error
- To delete the printing jobs from your printer, perform a right-click on the brother printer icon and select see what’s printing option after that head to printer and cancel all printing documents.
- Sometimes users are unable to cancel the printing list due to administrator restrictions. Just enter the password and open administrator and click on the yes option.
Step 6: Delete Copy Of The Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Icon
- If there are any copies of your printer is available then you can get the Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline errors. A copy of the printer with the same name can be created if:
- The printer is connected to a different USB port on the same desktop.
- Same printer drivers installed various times.
Various copies of printers can be created because of the improper working of printer drivers, to print without getting Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline errors users’ needs to select the driver which is working. To check and select the working driver’s user’s need to follow the listed steps:
- First of all switch on your Brother MFC-L2700dw printer and remove any other device which is connected to your desktop.
- Now pen the printer folders.
- After that open the control panel by pressing the Windows+ R button.
- In the control panel select hardware and Sound and select devices and printers.
- Move the cursor towards the printer icon until you get the printer status popup.
- If you want to print from your desired printer, right-click on the icon of the printer model and choose option set as the default printer, after that, a checkmark appeared on the printer icon click, yes and when you print your next documents, this will automatically print as it is selected as default printer.
In case, you find any difficulties while performing the Brother MFC-L2700dw Offline troubleshooting steps. Just reach to our helpdesk and get assistance from the certified technicians within no time.