Don’t Know How To Fix Canon Mx490 Printer Offline Error? Resolve It Instantly By Easy Troubleshooting Steps!
If you have Canon Mx490 Printer and your printing experience is affected by the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline errors then don’t get tensed as it is the most common error faced by most of the users. These issues basically arise when the devices have outdated or corrupt drivers or not connected to each other adequately. Canon Mx490 Printer is known for its impeccable printing quality and features. But most common printing issues can be associated with most of the printer. These issues can be fixed easily if you know how to troubleshoot them. In case you don’t know then don’t get tensed as we have mentioned some easy troubleshooting steps to help you out with the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error.
Common Methods And Steps To Resolve The Canon Mx490 Printer Offline Error!
There are numerous factors linked to the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error, before starting any of the fixes users need to inspect and select the desired resolutions as per the actual factor. Another thing which needs to be taken care of is that both the device are connected to a stable power source and wireless network. If you checked everything including the printer drivers, network connection and power sources then start with the below-listed steps instantly to fix the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error:
- First of All, turn on your Canon Mx490 Printer and search for any Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error on the display.
- First of all switch on your Canon Mx490 Printer and search whether the printer screen is on or not. If it does not then switch it on instantly.
- If the display is blank, make sure that your printer is not in sleep mode? If printer is in sleep mode, press the power button and turn it on.
- After that check that all connection cable is connected properly.
- Now check again the display of your Canon Mx490 Printer for offline error code. If the display shows any error follow best-suited troubleshooting steps to fix the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error.
Inspect Wi-Fi Or USB Connection
In case your Canon Mx490 Printer is linked through any USB cable then inspect both the ends of the cable and Make sure they are working properly.
- To check the issues directly connect your Canon Mx490 Printer using the USB port. Make sure that you don’t use any additional USB connector.
- After that check the Canon Mx490 Printer configuration to check whether the canon printer is using the reliable IP address or not
- In case, the canon printer is wirelessly connected, then ensure both the device are connected to same wireless connection.
Make Your Canon Mx490 Printer Default Printer
Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error can also arise when the canon printer is not set as the default printer. To check and fix the issues follow below listed steps:
- Press Windows+ R keys to access the control panel.
- After that go to the hardware and sound section and select device and printer option from the available options.
- If it’s not marked as the default printer then you need to click right on the printer name and choose option set printer as the default printer.
- Then you need to select the printer folder and select the appeared checkmark to set your printer as the default one.
Check Printer Status Available In Devices & Printers Section
- As you successfully set your printer as the default printer, now you need to check the status of your Canon Mx490 Printer by performing a right-click ion the printer and select the option check what’s printing from the available options. And deselect al the checkmarks marked as the print as offline. This will eliminate the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline instantly.
- In some scenarios, Canon Mx490 Printer is paused rather than offline, if you face the same issues then click right on the Canon Mx490 Printer icon and select the option see what printing and select your desired printer and remove all the selected marks pausing the printing option.
Delete All Current Tasks From The Device And Printers Window
Even after trying above-listed steps if you still face the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline error then you need to delete all the current printing tasks immediately. This can be done by performing a right-click on the Canon Mx490 Printer icon. After that select, the option sees what’s printing and then select cancel all printing documents from the available list.
However, if the cancellation process is restricted by the administrator restrictions, fix the issues instantly by entering the reliable password to open the administrator options. After that click on yes to delete all the current printing tasks.
Update Or Delete The Copy Of Canon Mx490 Printer
Another main reason for getting the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline is outdated or corrupt printer drivers, drivers are used to connecting the devices with the wireless network if they are not updated users get the offline error automatically:
- Before starting the driver update process turn off your Canon Mx490 Printer and remove all connected devices.
- After that open the Canon Mx490 Printer folder by pressing the window + R keys to open the control panel.
- As you open the control panel, you get options select hardware and sound option and after that select device and printers from the options.
- Then search for the Canon Mx490 Printer icon and wait until you get the status popup.
- If you wanted to print from another printer select the printer icon and click on the printer and choose Set as the default printer option. As you click on the default option a popup appeared on the screen with a checkmark. Choose that and select the yes option to complete the printer settings, this will eliminate the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline errors as your selected printer is printing on every command.
If you followed every step and still get the Canon Mx490 Printer Offline errors then you need to reach out to the experts for assistance. For that, you can connect with experts available at our helpdesk.