Canon Printer Offline Windows 10: Get Quick Fixes
Canon Printer Offline concern arises mostly due to minor network connectivity, paper jams, going out of paper and issues. But at times the issue may crop up due to printer drivers being out of date or corrupted and other hardware related issues. Cannon has full lineups of exceptional printers providing the most intuitive user experience. Canon designs next level technology solutions for small to mid-size workgroups. But, over time Canon Printers too encounter certain errors and also require certain servicing and repairing needs. The article mentions possible reasons for “Canon printer is offline” issues and provides immensely easy steps to fix the error.
Below are some of the possible reasons for the “Canon Printer Offline” issue
- If the installation does not occur properly, missing installation files can be the reason for the “Canon Printer Offline Windows 10” issue.
- Canon Printer not connected to the power supply is another reason for “Canon Printer Offline” issue. Worn out cables can also trigger the issue.
- Slow internet connectivity can also cause an offline printer issue. It is hard to turn the printer on due to weak signals.
- The answer to “Why is my Canon Printer Offline” can also be damaged USB port.
- Old Firmware is another culprit for printer offline issue.
Now let’s try some of the easy techniques to get rid of Canon Printer Offline Windows 10 issue
Fix Connection Failure
- First of you needs to check whether Your USB cable is good enough. If the USB cable is damaged, you need to replace it or repair the USB cable to remove “Canon Printer Offline Issue”.
- For wired connect, you need to ensure that Ethernet cable is not worn out. You need to repair it in case there is an issue with the cable. Furthermore, you need to ensure that Ethernet cable is connected properly to Ethernet Port.
- Thirdly for the wireless connection, you need to ensure that Canon Printer and computer are well connected. The flashing icon in the printer indicated that the printer is connected to a computer.
Verify Printer Status
Verifying printer/scanner technique is another technique to look into Canon Printer is offline issue. Proceed for the verification by below steps
- Firstly disconnect your printer. Switch it on again after waiting for 2-3 minutes. After that connect to your system.
- Launch Windows setting page by pressing windows + l.Now select “Devices” and tap on “Devices and Printers” option.
- After that select icon with a green mark. Right-click on the icon. You need to select what’s printing option from a pop-up menu that opens up. If the option is disabled, select the second option “Set as Default Printer “and after that again click on the first option.
Proceed with clicking on the “Printer” option. After doing so, you see the option “Pause printing” and “Use Printer Offline.” Deselect the option to bring your printer back online and removing “Canon Printer Offline” issue.
Have you rectified “Canon Printer Offline Windows 10”? If not let’s try the technique.
Last but not least, let’s try updating drive if you are still unable to resolve the Canon Printer Offline issue.
- Proceed with downloading and installing the printer driver. Now, tap on Scan Now option. You will able to see driver window on the screen
- In case of any difficulty, you can connect with Canon Printer Support professionals to help you resolve Canon Printer Offline Windows 10
- Now, update Canon printer driver by clicking on update/update all.
- Restart your printer now.
Hope you have got solution for your Canon Printer Offline issue. If still, you have not got the solution for the same, feel free to reach techies at Canon Printer Support to fix the issue. The techies are available round the clock to help you fix all your printer issues instantly.