Canon TS3122 Printer Offline – Need Quick Steps To Correct
Canon TS3122 Wireless All-in-One Multifunction Inkjet Printer is a fine solution for all your home and office printing needs. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint features, it ensures easy printing wirelessly from your daily utility devices. The Canon TS3122 printer is goes well with XL ink cartridges that can help you print more with its fine hybrid ink system. The Canon Wireless Inkjet Printer is ideal for school projects, business and home office needs and much more. When sometimes, Canon TS3122 Printer Offline happens, it needs rapid troubleshooting to get it back online.
Canon TS3122 Printer Offline – Causes and probable solutions
While it works fabulously, there are times when your Canon TS3122 printer shows offline status? Need you worry. We have a list of solutions to work on for an easy fix for this problem.
A quick check before going for big steps might help you with getting your Canon TS3122 back to online.Some common physical disconnections between your computer and your printer might result in Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error displaying on your computer screen. Hence, before going for the solutions below, please check your printer’s power cable is plugged properly into an electrical socket. Additionally, restart your router as it may cause a network failure also resulting in the error message.
The other solution that can be tried are:
- Restarting Printer Spooler service
- Disable the Use Printer Offline feature of your Canon TS3122 printer
- Cancelling your in-between print jobs
- Reinstalling your Canon printer software
Canon TS3122 Printer Offline – Solution Steps
Solution 1: Start The Printer Spooler service Again
1) From Start menu, in the search box, type in‘service’. Then Click ‘Services’ Desktop application from the search result.
2) Next, right-click on ‘Print Spooler’. Then click in ‘Restart’. If Restart option is grayed out, then you have to click on ‘Start’link instead.
3) Now, you need to right-click on the Print Spooler once more and select‘Properties’ this time. Then you require set its Startup type to be ‘Automatic’. Then click on OK to save your settings.
4) Restart your PC and try to print a document to see if your printer works indicating the end of Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error.
Solution 2: Disabling Use Printer Offline feature of Canon TS3122 printer
1) Search for ‘control panel’ in the search box from the Start link. Then open by clicking on Control Panel Desktop application from the result.
2) Click on Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
3) Find Printers catalogand right-click on your Canon printer. Then select the ‘See what’s printing’ link.
4) Then click on Printer to see if ‘Use Printer Offline’remains unchecked. If it’s checked on with a check mark, mouse click on it to mark it unchecked.
5) Click on Printer again and now click on ‘Cancel All Documents’.
6) Print your document to check the Canon printer works without the Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error.
Solution 3: Reinstall your Canon printer software
Sometimes driver issues also cause your printer offline problem. The steps that we have described above may also resolve the offline issue, but if they don’t, you require to reinstall your Canon printer driver.
1) Press Windows key+R keys together on your keyboard to open a ‘Run’search area. Key in devmgmt.msc in the box and click on OK.
2) Find your Canon TS3122 Printer driver under Print queues. Thereafter right-click on it to select ‘Uninstall device’.
3) Now, you have to download the current updated driver for your printer model TS3122 from Canon official website. Then install it on your PC. This is go on to getting rid of your Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error.
Solution 4: Downloading Printer Driver With Driver Easy
While downloading the driver from official Canon website is straightforward and direct, it could be time-consuming. Perhaps, if you don’t have the patience, time or enough technical know-how to find and download printer drivers manually, you can take the help of Driver Easy for resolving Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error.
Driver Easy will self-recognize your computer system requirements and find the proper compatible drivers for it. You simply don’t require to know exactly what system your computer is configured for or you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the incompatible driver by mistake.Plus, no need to worry about any mistake with installing.
You may update your Canon TS3122 driver with either the free or Pro version of Driver Easy application. The difference being that with the Pro version it needs just 2 clicks to go through the steps. Additionally, you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee with the Pro version:
1) First, from the official website, download and install the Driver Easy application.
2) Run the Driver Easy application and click on ‘Scan Now’ button. Driver Easy will start scanning your computer and sense any problem with your Canon TS3122 driver.
3) Next, you need to click the Update link next to your printer driver link to download and install the compatible version of this driver on your computer.
Alternatively, you may click ‘Update All’ to self-download and install the most compatible version of all the drivers that have been missing or have gone out of date on your system.
4) Finally, restart your system and print a document to see if your Canon TS3122 Printer Offline error is gone.
For any problem or issue with your Canon printer, our technicians on our helpline are the best troubleshooting help for all your Canon TS3122 Printer Offline issues.