Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 | Easy fixes
Epson Printer Offline issue may crop up owing to varied conditions. We can understand how annoying it becomes if the printer stops responding in the middle of work. There are various reasons for Epson Printer Says offline. This mostly occurs due to wrong printer configurations or due to bugs in Epson Printer Software. Read On! To know about the possible causes and steps for fixing the same. No, one wants the errors and issues to crop up with their Epson Printer. But still, if you encounter any you can always consult techies at Epson Printer Support to help you resolve the issue. The article mentions possible fixes for printer offline issue. The error may arise due to the following reasons
- Connectivity issue between printer and system.
- Printer driver faulty installation
- Wi-Fi connectivity issue can be another reason for “Epson Printer Offline Windows 10” issue
- Spooler service not working properly
- Paper jam issues, too many jobs in the printer queue
- Change in printer settings by the auto-updated printer driver
To bring your printer back online, you can contact experts at Epson Printer Support experts to help you fix “Why is my Epson Printer Offline”.
Let’s try some of the fixes for Epson Printer Offline Window 10 issue
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” feature for the printer for getting rid of “Epson Printer Offline Window 10” issue.
- Press Windows key and R simultaneously, from your keyboard.
- Run box will be invoked. Type control and then press enter.
- Now go to control panel and the to All Control Panel items. Go to Device and Printers now for moving ahead with “Epson Printer is offline” issue
- Click on Device and Printers
- After doing the needful, right-click on the printer and click to see what’s printing.
- Click printer now to ensure that there is no check mark before “Use Printer Offline”
- Proceed by clicking the printer again. Check on Set as Default Printer this time for going ahead for removing printer offline concern
- Close the window now and check whether you can use the printer.
Hope, the above steps help you resolve Epson Printer is offline issue. If it does not resolve the issue, jump to the next step.
- Update Epson Printer driver
Another possible reason for Epson Printer Offline can be due to a driver issue. You can either go for updating the drivers manually or automatically with Drive easy. Drive Easy will recognize your system automatically and find the correct drivers for your system. Follow the steps for updating Epson Printer driver automatically.
- Firstly, download and install Drive easy. You can get in touch with experts at Epson Printer Support to avail help regarding the same.
- After you are done with the installation part, Run drive easy and click on Scan Now button. Drive easy will automatically scan your PC to detect any problem drivers
- Click update button next to driver that is flagged. This will initiate automatic download and installation of correct version for the free version for fixing Epson printer offline windows 10
- For the Pro version, click update all to initiate automatically download and install correct versions of drivers that are missing or out of date.
- After doing the needful, restart your PC and check whether you can use the printer and remove Epson Printer is offline concern
- Re installation of Epson Printer
- Press Windows key and R simultaneously.
- By doing so, you will re-invoke the run box
- Now type in devmgmt.msc and then press enter for moving ahead with fixing printer offline issue.
- After that right-click on your printer device in Printers and then click Uninstall.
- Again press Windows Key and R simultaneously to invoke the run box.
- After doing that, type control and press enter.
- Proceed by Clicking Device and Printers in all control panel items under control panel.
- For removing Epson printer offline windows 10 issue Click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Now check on Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and then click Next.
- Now type IP Address and port name. After doing so, press enter.
- Restart your computer now to see if you can use the printer
Have the above steps helped you fix printer offline issue. If still are clueless about how to resolve the issue, you can communicate with experts at printer support to help you regarding the same. The experts are accessible round the clock to address Epson Printer Concerns. Don’t hesitate in reaching out to them for resolving printer related concerns.