Printer offline is the common issue which any printer may encounter. When you give a printing command, nothing happens. Follow easy steps in the blog to bring the Dell Printer Back Online and find the answer to Printer Offline how to fix it. The question may arise in your mind that why is my Printer offline. The communication error between PC and printing device causes the error. There are various factors responsible for the occurrence of errors like connectivity issues, outdated drivers, antivirus issues, paper jam issues, etc. Go through the immensely easy steps mentioned to bring your Printer back online easily and quickly.
Get to know about Dell Printer Offline recovery in the below section.
Easy Steps: How to Turn Printer Online
- The first basic step is to head towards Printers and Devices option. The option is available in Control Panel. Select your printer from the given list and hit manage.
- Select the ports and conduct up the properties window which will represent the IP address of your printer.
- Before doing this step, make sure your PC and Printer is on the same network. After that, enter your number into the URL in your browser.
- Password and Username is needed for this step for a set menu of the printer
- Reach to network option or connectivity after the loading of the page. If the option is automatic you can change it to static or manual. Getting Your Dell Printer Back Online will be processed when you follow the steps carefully.
- If there is no visibility of the IP address, you can enter any. You can use something the same to your official address and elevate the number by any. Press save or apply after writing the MAC address.
- Enter the router’s IP address and press enter. To locate the number, write in ipconfig/all and press enter. If you come across any problem for Dell Printer Back Online, you can reach our team.
- After this, you will see menu options which include an empty field for the MAC address. You need to add the latest IP address for the device so that the router can find the necessary with it. Also, for this, you have to check out the user manual that is linked with the router.
- Head to Device Manager and check if the IP Address is reflected or not. If not, make it right.
Why choose us?
The high expertise team at Dell Printer Offline support provides 24/7 support for resolving issues timely. The support team provides the most fastest and reliable solutions. Get the best help and technical guidance from our team of professional technicians. Experts are available round the clock to serve troubled customers with solutions. Our team of technicians will guide you in the best way. Feel free to reach them any time and get assured of the best possible solutions. Make your problems less through our support.
Interact with well trained, certified and highly expert professionals for Dell Printer Back Online process to provide the next level of technology solutions. Catch a glimpse of woes that you encounter in day to day life.