Facing HP Envy 5530 Offline Error? Resolve It Instantly In A More Convenient Manner!
HP Envy 5530 Offline error is the most common error faced by most of the printer users. Basically, HP Envy 5530 printer is known for its unmatchable performance as it allows users to print over wireless networks. Mainly offline errors can affect the printing experience at any time as they are linked with the network connections, outdated or corrupt drivers and wrong router configurations. Due to these issues devices including the desktop and HP Envy 5530 printer are unable to communicate with each other and refused to connect with the available wireless network which results in the HP Envy 5530 Offline errors.
However, HP Envy Offline error can be fixed easily if you have some technical knowledge. But in case you don’t know how to fix the issues then don’t get tensed as we have listed some easy fixes. Just follow every step properly and get back your HP Envy 5530 printer online again and give printing commands to get the much-needed printing experience instantly.
How To Resolve The HP Envy 5530 Offline Error?
Before starting the HP Envy Offline error troubleshooting steps users need to make sure that they are connected to the stable power source and wireless network. If you have checked everything then get back your printer online by following below listed methods:
Method 1 – Resolve The HP Envy 5530 Offline Error With The Help Of HP Print And Scan Application!
To troubleshoot HP Envy 5530 Offline error automatically user can use the print and scan doctor application. For that, they need to download and run the official package from the HP Support website. After downloading the package follow below-listed steps:
- Make sure you downloaded the complete package with the name HPPSdr.exe as the file which is downloaded is in the .exe format.
- After that click right to extract and run the package.
- As you click on the package, it asks you to enter the administrator passwords, enter the password and head to next step. In some case, users need to confirm the installation sources. Select the source by clicking on yes.
- After that choose the start button and select HP Envy 5530 from the list.
- If your printer is not available in the list then click on the retry option or click on the restart option to open applications again.
- Now, the scan application automatically detects your printer model and show you a popup to start the update process.
- In the end, choose your printer and make it your default printer by choosing yes.
Method 2 – Eliminate HP Envy 5530 Offline Error By Making Your Printer Default!
Sometimes we have numerous copies of the installed printer which automatically results in the Offline error. If you have the HP Envy 5530 and face the error then you need to make sure that you don’t have any additional copies of the printer. HP Envy 5530 Offline error can be eliminated by setting up the printer as the default one:
- To set your HP Envy 5530 printer as default printer access the device options by opening the window search box.
- Now, choose printer and scanner option from the available list.
- As you open the printer and scanner list you get various boxes, make sure that all the boxed are unmarked if they are marked and allowed to manage default printer by the window. Then uncheck all unwanted boxes.
- Now you get a list of available printers, choose your printer name or model.
- Then move your cursor on the available printer if you are not sure which printer is working, as you move your cursor on the printer name they show you the status instantly.
- After that choose the manage option and select option set the printer as the default printer and eliminate the HP Envy 5530 Offline error.
Method 3 – Make Sure That Your HP Envy 5530 Printer Has Proper Connection!
Before checking the connection make sure that which connection method you are using. If the connection is made with the help of USB cable, then inspect all the edges and make sure they are working fine. If the connection is made through any wireless network ensure that both devices share the same network:
- If you are using USB cable then restart your HP Envy 5530 printer first and remove all the connected devices as well, then wait for at least 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds. Power on your printer and connect al the wires.
- If you are using wireless router connection then, disconnect all the connected devices and services and switch off your printer.
- Power on your HP Envy 5530 printer and after 10 seconds you get the list of available networks, after that turn on your desktop to which the printer is connected.
- Open the HP setup wizard and connect your printer to the available network.
- After that print the test pager to check whether the HP Envy 5530 Offline error is resolved or not.
Method 4 – Update The HP Envy 5530 Printer Drivers!
HP Envy 5530 Offline error can be resolve by updating the outdated printer drivers as well. To update the drivers you need to visit the HP support website first, In case you don’t have the software disc:
- Enter your printer model number or name and download the desired packages.
- After that located the downloaded packages in .exe format.
- Extract all the files in the package by right click and wait until the installation process is completed.
- After that restart your device and try to connect your printer with the available network again.
- At last, give the command to print a test page and check whether the HP Envy 5530 Offline issues resolve or not.
If the issues are resolved then you have successfully fixed the HP Envy 5530 Offline error, if the errors persist then reach out to our helpdesk for instant support and assistance from the certified experts.