HP Printer Offline – Get the Best Assistance From Our Technical Experts
HP Printer Offline is a frequent issue that arises basically due to driver malfunction or network connectivity issues. Connect to our specialists at HP customer support helpline to give you the best troubleshooting help for the issue. HP printer rules the printer market in both in terms of its availability and competitive pricing as well as types of exclusive printers it has to offer. We know that printers play an indispensable part in our professional as well as personal life. HP is a reputed top-notch brand known for quality printers. However, as a matter of fact, printers can also develop issues at some point of time. Bad connectivity speed or the requirement to update the driver can be the possible reasons for receiving the error “HP Printer is offline”.
Do you need to worry? We have a team of dedicated experts at HP technical help and support to take the best care of any of the issues with your HP Printer.
Reasons Why Your HP Printer May Go Offline
Here we enumerate some of the probable causes of “HP Printer Offline” issue:
- One of the reasons for HP Printer Offline issue could be that your printer is not connected to the computer properly. Cable might be worn out, which, while connecting your printer to your computer does not detect the connection. So, when faced with offline issue, consider changing the cables to get your HP printer back online. In any case, it is always wise to check the hardware connections first to resolve the HP Printer Offline error.
- Printer not set to default setting may be another cause of the HP Printer Offline error. If you have more than one HP printer connected to your device or in such case where your printer needs replacement, you may get the HP Printer Offline message.
- In some cases, for HP Printer Offline issues, default settings require resetting. There may be instances when your HP Printer suddenly stops printing. In such cases, you may to change your settings from offline to online. Change the default setting by following the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Switch on the computer and connect it to your HP printer through cable.
- Now from the menu, click on ‘start’.
- Click on “Device and Printers” now as the next step in resolving HP Printer offline issue.
- Now click on the HP printer icon you wish to use. Click on “Offline” link and then tap the “Printer” option on the pop-up window that emerges. Then, unchecked the “Use Printer Offline” option. This can help you get rid of the HP Printer Offline issue.
- Moreover, poor network can be one of the reasons for HP Printer Offline issue. Also, overload caused by printer server can result in printer offline issue as well.
- When HP Printer is Offline, abort all the given commands and start everything afresh by restarting your computer.
- HP Printer Offline issues can sometimes be resolved by cancelling all printing commands and restarting the device as well.
Reinstalling Driver For Eliminating HP Printer Offline Error
So, follow the steps mentioned below for re-installing the printer driver to remove the HP Printer Offline error:
- Choose your HP printer options by visiting ‘settings’ and then ‘Printers’.
- Search for the printer driver button and then select it for further action.
- Reinstall the current version of the printer driver for moving ahead towards fixing HP Printer is offline problem.
- Choose the printer settings option and reinstall the driver through the “Add Printer wizard”.
HP Wireless Printer Offline? How To Get Rid of It
At some point, you may find that your HP Wireless Printer has stopped printing documents. Below we mention some of the easy stages to resolve HP Wireless Printer Offline difficulties and bring it back to online.
- For HP Wireless Printer Offline issue, begin with restarting your device.
- Ensure that network connectivity between your computer and printer is properly established.
- Login with your administrative rights and proceed towards removing the HP Wireless Printer Offline issue.
- Choose ‘devices and printer’ option by clicking on the ‘Start’ button
- Right-click on the Printers link and then tap on ‘See what’s printing’ to open the spooler.
- Now, unchecked the “Use printer offline” option.
- Ensure that the status changes to online. If the status changes to online, HP Wireless Printer Offline issue gets resolved.
If you are still clueless with ‘Why is my HP Printer Offline’, reach out to our advanced printer experts at HP customer support helpline. Our proficient technicians are well-versed in resolving any issues with your HP printing devices. Fix all your printer troubles by calling at HP assistance number now. In addition, you can even leave a message as well. Our experts will get back to you in a short time.
Rest assured with our experts for the best help with all your printer offline issue.