Get best assistance from tech-savvy experts to fix HP Printer Offline issue
HP Printer Offline is the most common issue arisen due to network connectivity or driver issue. Connect with experts at HP Support to provide you with the best troubleshooting for the issue. HP has dominated the market in both its demand and competitive prices and varieties of exclusive printers it has to offer. Printer plays an indispensable part of life. HP is the known top-notch brand, known for producing quality printers but as a matter of fact, the printer can also develop issues at some point in time. Low connectivity speed or the need to update the driver can be possible reasons for receiving the status “HP Printer is offline”.
You need not worry. We have a bunch of dedicated team of experts at HP Support to resolve any of the issues with your HP Printer. Read On! The article for some of the possible causes of the “HP Printer Offline” issue
- One of the possible reason could be the printer is not connected to the computer properly. The worn-out cable s connecting your printer and computer will not detect the connection. Try changing the cables in such cases for bringing your HP Printer Online. It is wise to check the hardware first
- Printer not set as default is probably another cause of the error: HP Printer says offline. If you have more than one printer attached to your device or in case your printer requires replacement, you can get this message.
- You are required to change default settings in some cases. You may find that the HP Printer stops printing suddenly. You need to change your settings from offline to online in such cases. Change the default setting by following simple steps below:
- Switch on the computer that is connected to printer
- Now click on start menu
- Tap on “Device and Printers” now to move ahead with resolving HP Printer says offline
- Now click the icon for the HP printer you wish to use. Where the status shows “Offline,” click the word “Offline” and then tap the “Printer” option on the pop-up window. Uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option now. This can help you get rid of the HP Printer Offline issue.
- Poor network can be one of the reasons for printer offline issues. Overload caused by printer server can result in printer offline issue.
HP Printer is Offline-Cancel all the struck commands and start afresh by restarting the system
HP Printer says offline issue can be resolved by canceling all former printing command and restart the printer. Follow the steps below for re-installing the driver to remove the offline error.
Re-Install driver for removing HP Printer is an offline issue
- In-case the problem still doesn’t resolve, try re-installing the driver. Follow the simple steps below for re-installing the driver
- Go to the settings and then Printers to choose your printer
- Search for driver button, from general or details and then select it
- Re-install the updated version of the printer for moving ahead with fixing HP Printer is an offline issue.
- Choose the printer to remove under printers in the “Settings” option and re-install it through the “Add Printer wizard”.
Why is my HP Wireless Printer Offline?
At a point, you may notice that the HP Wireless Printer stops printing documents. Below are the easy steps to resolve HP Wireless Printer Offline issue and bring it back online.
- Start with restarting your printer.
- Ensure that network connection between computer and printer is proper
- Proceed for removing HP Wireless Printer Offline issue by using administrative rights
- Choose devices and printer option by clicking on the “Start” button
- Right-click on the option of Printers and then tap “See what’s printing” to open the spooler
- Now, tap the printer option and uncheck the “Use printer offline” option
- Make sure the status changes to online. If the status changes, HP Wireless Printer Offline issue is resolved.
Reach out the advanced printer experts at HP Support, if you are still left clueless about “Why is my HP Printer Offline”. The proficient experts are well versed in solving any kind of issues with your HP Printers. Fix all your printer issues by landing a call at HP Support Number. You can even leave a message. The pro-active experts will get back to you in a brief time. So, don’t hesitate in reaching them out to resolve any kind of printer related issue.
Rest assured with techies and you will not say again that my Printer is Offline.