Samsung Printer Installer 1844 293 6535
Samsung Printer Software Installer downloads and installs printer software for your currently connected printer.
Follow the easy instructions below to install Samsung Printer Installer
- Go to Samsung Support page. Click the Samsung Printer Software download button and launch the Samsung Printer Installer.
- Next, connect a printer to your PC to install the printer software.
- After doing the needful, follow the instructions in the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
* Note: You can configure the wireless settings during installation if your printer supports wireless printing.
Wireless Network Installation
- You can also configure wireless settings during installation in case the printer supports wireless printing. Follow easy steps to install Wireless Printer via USB connection
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable, before proceeding with wireless printer installation.
- Once you are done with downloading printer installer package, open Samsung Printer Installer folder. Then, double-click the Samsung Printer.pkg file.
- Check the review terms now “I Have reviewed and accepted the installation agreements” to continue the installation when the Mac OS X installer opens up and then tap Next.
- Tap next, when the Software License Agreement opens.
- After doing the needful, select Using a USB cable and then click Next to continue.
- Make sure that computer and printer is connected through USB cable. And then Tap Next to continue.
- The Samsung Printer installer will now search for wireless networks. Choose the right network and then Tap Next to continue.
- Provide the wireless network password and then click Next, once finished. After providing the network password, the wizard connects the printer to the network. Ensure that the computer is connected to the same network your Samsung printer is trying to connect to; otherwise, the printer may fail to connect.
- Thereafter set the Wi-Fi Direct Feature. Turn the feature on or off, and then tap Next to continue.
- Next, select all the software and drivers that need to be installed and then Tap Next to continue.
- You may require user password continue. Provide the password, and then click OK. The password is the same as the one used when logging onto the computer.
- The downloading and installing of selected software will initiate automatically. However, the download speed depends on the internet connection.
- After you are done with the downloading process, Click Finish to close the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
- The printer will be shown in the Devices and Printers list after the installation process gets over. If you require any additional help for software of your printers, go to Samsung Support page and enter your model printer into the search text box to download the latest Samsung Printer Drivers.
You have successfully attained Wireless Network Installation. If still have any doubts regarding the same, you can communicate with advanced printer experts at Samsung Support.