Samsung Printer Software installer for Windows and Mac OS X for Samsung Printer drivers – Call Us for Help
Looking to install Samsung Printer Drivers for your Samsung Laser Printer? The Samsung Printer Software Installer, a Net-based installer that downloads and installs Samsung Printer Drivers that is needed for your Samsung Laser Printer.
Samsung Printer Installer Supports The Following Printer Devices:
Samsung Printer Drivers can be only used for your Samsung Laser Printer once you install Samsung Printer Software Installer on your system. Here are the printers best supported by the installer:
- Samsung Laser Printer
- Multi-function printers or MFPs (In any case, Samsung Inkjet printers and some older printer versions may not find support with the Samsung Printer Installer)
Operating Systems supported by Samsung Printer Software Installer
- Windows XP SP3 or any higher Windows versions
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher versions
Downloading And Installing Samsung Printer Installer?
- Connect a Samsung Laser Printer to your PC
- For downloading Samsung Printer Installer for Samsung Printer Drivers installation, you need to go to Samsung Support page.
- Click on the link to install the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
- This will reveal the download button. Tap on the button to launch the Samsung Printer Installer.
- Install the printer software on your Samsung Laser Printer connected to your PC.
- In case your OS is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, click the Mac OS X icon when software installer opens.
The software installer will then be used for installing the Samsung Printer Drivers on your Samsung Laser Printer.
USB Connection Installation For Samsung Printer Drivers
This is to be understood that your operating system supports USB connection as well, so the installation of Samsung Printer Drivers is fast and easy. This section helps to understand how to install only Samsung Printer Drivers when your machine is connected to a computer only via USB.
Follow these steps below for installing USB Connection for your Samsung Laser Printer:
- Please make it sure that your Samsung Laser printer connects to the computer via a USB cable.
- Downloading the Samsung Printer Installer package. Then open the Samsung Printer installer through the Samsung Printer.pkg file.
- Switch on your Samsung Laser Printer, and when connected, tap on ‘Next’.
- The software searches for all the required programs. You have to select the relevant software and drivers that need to be installed.
- Click on next to specify the user password and the selected software will be downloaded and installed.
- Hitting the Finish button closes the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
- Now, check the Devices and Printers in the control panel for a list of Samsung Printer Drivers.
Network Connection Installation for Windows and Mac OS
To install Samsung Printer Drivers for a network connected Samsung Laser Printer, use the following steps:
- After finishing downloading printer installer package, you may open the Samsung Printer installer and double click the Samsung Printer.pkg.
- Select Network and click on “Next”.
- For 0your Samsung Laser Printer network, you have to select “Yes, I will set up my printer’s network”.
- Please make it certain that Ethernet cable is connected to the router.
- Click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- The Samsung Printer Software Installer will then search for all printers that are connected through the network. You have to select the Samsung Laser Printer.
- Next, select all the drivers that you need to install.
- The selected software will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Having done, click on ‘close’’ to close the Samsung Printer software installer.
The Samsung Printer Driver now shows up in the Devices and Printers list. You can also call us for assistance with downloading the latest Samsung Printer Driver for your latest Samsung Laser Printer. On-the-call, provide us the printer model let is help you download the latest Samsung Printer Drivers.
Wireless Network Installation
This will install Samsung Printer Drivers for your wireless printer through USB connection. If your Samsung Laser printer supports wireless printing, you can also configure wireless settings while installing the software. The following are the proper steps to install Samsung Printer Drivers for Wireless Printing via USB connection
- Ensure that the Samsung Laser Printer connects to the computer using a USB cable.
- After Samsung Printer Installer package gets downloaded, double-click on Samsung Printer.pkg file.
- Click next, when the Software License Agreement comes up.
- The installer next searches for wireless networks. Select the proper network and then tap ‘Next’ to continue.
- Enter the wireless network password and then click Next.
- Once the network accepts the password , the wizard connects your Samsung Laser Printer to the network.
- Set up the Wi-Fi Direct Feature and choose all the Samsung software drivers that you need to install.
- Provide the user password that comes up next and then click on OK.
- The downloading/installing of selected software program will happen automatically.
- Click on ‘Finish’ to close the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
Reach Our Samsung Technical helpdesk for advanced help
The Samsung Printer Drivers shows up in the Devices and Printers list once the installation process gets over. However, if you need any additional help for installing Samsung Printer Software Installer for installing any Samsung Printer Drivers for your Samsung Laser Printer, call us on our toll-free number 24×7 for instant help right on-the-call.
Our experts at Samsung printer technical assistance will provide you with advanced help regarding the same.