You are racing with the clock to meet the deadlines and, your printer must work in all harsh weather and difficult conditions. Together, you are smarter, faster and more reliable. At Zebra, we recognize your work pressures. Hence, we purposefully make Zebra Printer Drivers with you as well as your job in our mind.
Whether you are making some deliveries, making and distributing goods, or serving your customers, we support you to operate Zebra Printer Drivers to the peak. Remote management is integration easy, effortless, and unrivaled in performance. You will get the sight and insight for the best decision-making and smooth workflows.
Made By Zebra, Made For You
Zebra Technologies Corp. is a renowned public company founded in Lincolnshire in Illinois, the USA that fabricates and sells tracking, marking, and computer-printing techniques. Its goods comprise of thermal bar-code label printers, receipt printers, RFID smart-label encoders/ printers/fixed and hand-held antennas/ readers, plus a kiosk and card printers used for personal identification, bar-code labeling, and specialty print technologies mainly in the retail, manufacturing supply chain government and healthcare sectors. In the year 2018, the company marked sales of $4.218 billion and held a $12.55 billion market capitalization.
How to Install and Configure Zebra Printer Drivers for Mac OS?
There’s an array made of old and new Zebra Printer Drivers in the market. That is why Apple ensures Zebra printer drivers pre-installed on macOS.
But the point to note is that there’s a widely known problem for many of the Zebra printer drivers that print ambiguous labels from Mac. These kinds of fuzzy labels are generally legible and able to get scanned, yet for some of the businesses, it lacks some professionalism.
We suggest trying the pre-installed Zebra Printer Drivers For Mac first and then if you get your labels fuzzy and you require a better solution, then there’ll be solutions for it that we will provide at the bottom.
Add Zebra Printer Drivers to System Preferences
- Go to the System Preferences, and from then to, Printers and Scanners
- Click +, and then click at ‘Add Printer’ or ‘Scanner’
- Choose the connected printer.
- Click ‘Select Software’.
- Now, search the ‘Zebra’, then select the driver that matches your printer.
- Usually, you can know which of the software goes well with your printer by looking at the back of your printer and identifying “EPL” or “ZPL”. You can alter this later by using the printer configurations ‘CUPS’ of Apple.
Alternative solutions for Zebra Printer Drivers
There are 2 solutions-
- Buying software from the Peninsula, or
- If you’ve Windows Parallels, then you can easily download the free software right from Seagull Scientific, and print from the Windows 10.
So, give your device the fast and efficient Zebra Printer Drivers For Mac, and enjoy the excellent printing services without any pause. For any help, contact our experts at our toll-free number.